What ship never sinks ?
The answer is definitely not Friendship. Why ? Because Friendship sinks. Duh. I've given up on you.
Though i have to admit,
I still love you,
But its too bad that you dont value our friendship.
Its a shame how you dont cherish and treasure our friendship.
Like i do.
Yes i am the fool in this story.
I just cant believe that you are so very distant with me now,
and to know that he was the reason for
your behaviour towards me lately.
You may think that i am fine
But seriously,
I am not going to be okay.
But yes,
Nothing is going to change. For now.
We continue to lie to each other and act like nothing is wrong.
How disgusting and ugly our friendship has turn out to be.
I am hurt that you can no longer talk to me
like before.
Maybe i am at fault.
But do forgive me as i am not a mind reader.
I am clueless. As you do not tell.
Speak up. So i shall know.
But now its too late for that
The wound has turned into a scar.
Hideous one i must say.
And theres nothing we can do about it.
That is, if you ever do want to do something about it.
Well i guess, you dont.
Farewell <3
I wish you a happy ending and i hope you are happy with that SOB.
Yours Sincerely,
A <3
* this is an original. and i do not specify to whom this is for so dont make up conclusions. i am just expressing whatever im feeling right now. sincerely from the bottom of my heart.


Comments
Post a Comment