Michael Jackson's Legacy Lives On

I was getting ready for school when i turned on Fly.Fm and heard about this shocking, horrific, sad news. '' CNN has confirmed that Michael Jackson died at ......'' I was speechless for around 15mins. Its very sad especially for those who grew up listening to his songs. He's an icon. Minus all the child abuse and of course the scary surgeries he's gone through. Deep down inside everyone knows he's definitely one of kind. Impersonaters stays as impersonaters not more than that. There can never be A Second Michael Jackson.
After school, I couldnt stop replaying Thriller, Bad, I'll Be There, Earth Song, Billie Jean, Black or White and Ghosts over and over again. Im not really a Michael Jackson Die-Hard Fan. But i loved him as a child. Dance to his songs. Tried the moonwalk. And of course the crotch-grabbing routine which is really, a trend. So yes, i was quite devastated. So was my mum. It just came like a shock to all of us. Plus he was suppose to be having a comeback concert somewhere next week or maybe next month. Im not sure. In London. Its a shame really. Sigh. How life short is. Out, out brief candle. As Shakespeare would say. Well Michael Jackson, Rest In Peace. I'll tell my children and grandchildren about you.
Your music will keep on playing in all of your fans' heart.
After school, I couldnt stop replaying Thriller, Bad, I'll Be There, Earth Song, Billie Jean, Black or White and Ghosts over and over again. Im not really a Michael Jackson Die-Hard Fan. But i loved him as a child. Dance to his songs. Tried the moonwalk. And of course the crotch-grabbing routine which is really, a trend. So yes, i was quite devastated. So was my mum. It just came like a shock to all of us. Plus he was suppose to be having a comeback concert somewhere next week or maybe next month. Im not sure. In London. Its a shame really. Sigh. How life short is. Out, out brief candle. As Shakespeare would say. Well Michael Jackson, Rest In Peace. I'll tell my children and grandchildren about you.
Your music will keep on playing in all of your fans' heart.
END,


Comments
Post a Comment