Orchestra Rehearsal Day !

Me and Sexy the Saxophone ;)


Blow blow blowwwww :O I look like angelina jolie the second now. lol. this is the effects of saxophone'ing. h-a-h-a. Auchh. It was fun though :D I reached school at 1350 supposingly practice starts at 1330. Alaaaa i was only 20mins late. hihi. But ofcourse got some yelling at from our beloved music teacher :) Shes actually a really nice teacher. I mean it. Anyway, practice went okay. Tiring. Very tiring. The performance is for a dinner in school. Im not really sure for what oaccasion. Hee. They set up a stage on the tracks. I repeat. On the tracks. Yes people. PADANG SEKOLAH. Lol. Its very small. So they had to make the stage larger for all us fat orchestra ppl to fit :P Hmm after practice me, anis, syafiqah did some camwhoring :P Alot actually. Hihi. Tomorrow rehearsal is at 0930. MAJOR PROBLEM ! I dont think i will be able to wake up that early. Sighhhhhh. Its at 0930 - 1400. I hope i can survive. Um then after thaaaat we have to come back at 1700 with our outfit and all. Kinda excited. But VERY nervous. The shirt we are wearing is green btw. Like apple green. With black blazer over and slacks. Black shoes and a green scarf :) I hope the audience wont mistaken us as UFO dudes. The event is untill 2330. Mum was complaining that she has to fetch me frm school so late. But yes, she is sacrificing her sleeping time for her oh-so-obedient daughter :D i love you mama. hihi. Shes calling for dinner now. Later <3>


Ohyea this is some of the pics we took :P




Meet Anis Diyana and A Half-Bitten Granola Bar





Loves <3

Comments

Popular Posts