LOLALOVE



Im playing pet society now. I love my pet lola so much. Really, i do. Shes like a real pet to me :) She makes me happy. Im feeling pretty down right now. But i think putting a lot of smileys like this :) :) might make me feel 'not so down'. Sigh. I feel miserable, terrible, and just very unhappy :D I hate a certain someone right now. I have some friends whom i am not really sure of wether if they are still considered in my friends category. I miss a certain someone too. I am dissappointed at my two most important people in my life. And maybe with myself too :) sigh. Its ok. Friends or not, i've felt betrayed by you so actually I dont really care. Dont get me wrong.. I do cherish the friendship, but what has happened has left a scar which i doubt will ever heal :D So yeah im still smiling :) :) Hihi. Theres nothing i can do about it actually. So no reason to get all miserable and moping everywhere. Right ? :)

Oh Btw, Lola sends some lovesss to all you blogger readers ;)
She insists on saying hi.
Lola is a really photogenic pet.

THE IMAGES I POSTED ARE BEING ABIT PROBLEMATIC, MESSED UP MY WHOLE PROFILE. I HAD TO GET RID OF THEM, SORRY. LOVELOLA.

Comments

Popular Posts