let me tell you,

that amirah, passed her mid year examination year 2009 with not-so-flying colours but still, half- flying colours if that even made any sense. Erhh... Anyway, yea. I succeeded in getting straight As for this exam :D hiphiphooray. Even so, my As weren't really strong As. So i need to work harder ! YEAHHH. Semangat membara sekarang ini. Hihi. I think its gona last til tonight only. Hmm i havent got much time to blog lately. So this is a summary of my week !



MONDAY
Oh rindu liyana day.

TUESDAY

Gaduh day. Ergh. I hate Gaduh day.

WEDNESDAY
Batik day. For seni we got to paint some batik stuff. But havent started on the painting yet only the sketching on the kain. Classmates were divided into groups of five. I am in Surindner Kaur, Durja, Mohnisha and Nadia R's group. Weee :) First we had to staple the white cloth on the bingkai kayu thingamabob. I didnt take part in the stapling process as yes, amirah is afraid of big staplers. Ok. Then start designing our batik design on paper and decide on what design to use. Then we start sketching on the cloth :D Our design is super pretty but yeah depends on how it turns out later on when we paint it. If im not mistaken we have to use wax and stuff like that before painting. Hm.. not sure whats it for though. I'll let you know next week after seni ! :)

THURSDAY
Is today :P Well, i read hisan's blog and he uhh made this ugly.. but kinda cute tshirt the other day . Well. I want one too.

Anyway. Today is my darling-lesbo-partner-baby's birthday ! Yes, you, Alyshua Prithy Abraham, I love you ! And do forgive me for you were soaking wet today and i was all my doing :) Well hey, its tradition. Just this time we added new ingridients such as powder and confetties. Ehehe. And ofcourse this attack was successful with some help from Debra Christal. And friends. Ok ok from Shereen Nisha too. But mostly to Sandhya B whom played the most important part of the day which is chasing after the birthday girl ! Highlight of the day :) So then everyone group hugged and yes everyone was wet. But i got even more wet when Michael Wong decided to pour water on me, well it seems he said he had trouble identifying the birthday girl. So thankyou so much. Hihi. So that was it. FUN DAY !


FRIDAY

Which is tomorrow and, is suppose to be a fun day :) And it will. I'll make sure of it.


the end,

Comments

Popular Posts