too cool for school ?
HAH, stupid title people. School is cool, you're gonna miss it when u start workingggg. Lol. Nadia frm FlyFm <3 Anyway, school was.. okayyy. Orchestra practice during assembly. Escaped from denda for not attending extra classes :P Hihi. Got back results for mid year examination and i must say, BRAVO amirah. Hee. My results are okay. SO FAR. Datin has gone psycho, shes making 3A and 3B students to re-sit Geo/Sej/P.I/BM paper for those who did not score A, that is. Fuhh. I guess shes more stressed about our PMR than we are. Hmm okay. Not much time to write that much today. Plus i have homework to do. I haven't write for so long, its very awkward to even hold a pencil. Sigh. So.. I gtg, my piles of homework awaits me :) How i miss doing them :P
Love <3 ,
Mira Darling (Dirty Sexy Money)
Love <3 ,
Mira Darling (Dirty Sexy Money)


Comments
Post a Comment