white flag ? I dont think so
Why is it so hard to just have a laugh about everything ?
Why does everything has to be so serious and complicated ?
Why not just make a complete fool of yourself ?
Atleast you're brave enough to do so.
Rather than those people who will just be standing at the side or at the corner
laughing at you, while you do so.
Yeah it will be painful.
The embarassment.
BUT,
it will be fine.
it will go away.
Because you really just have to do it.
Unless you're a quitter.

This is specially dedicated to myself.
Thank you.
Myself.
P/S : I am really sick and tired of you.
I hate it how you think that you're so great at everything.
It doesn't mean that you can just talk crap about everyone.
Im tired of you looking down at me and insulting me in any ways you can possibly do.
Its seriously not funny once you do it again and again and again.
Go eat shit, will you ?
Better still, go jump off a building.


Comments
Post a Comment