Once upon a time
Someone said my posts are too emo. So, now, I shall post something non-emo.
Once upon a time.
The sun was shining today after several days of non-stop raining. It was a perfect day for a walk at the beach. It was kind of windy. The cool breeze was refreshing. I love the smell of the sand and the water this early in the morning. I closed my eyes to embrace the breeze caressing my skin gently with the chirping of birds and sound of the waves breaking on the sea shore. I smiled. Only two words to describe it. Absolute tranquility. Peaceful and just what I needed the most.

The sky was a different kind of blue today. I lied down on the sand, and stared at the sky. It was just so relaxing that I think I might doze off... Anytime soon.........
Suddenly, I could feel something poking and pinching my toe. At first I decided to ignore it. After awhile the pinching got harder and it also started to get annoying. I quickly sat upright. Allowing my eyes to adjust itself, I squinted to see what 'thing' had bothered my slumber.
Yes. It was a Crab. Ketam in Bahasa Melayu.

This is the Annoying Ketam
ILY.


Comments
Post a Comment