vague


I am so confuse.
I need space.

My life is so hectic right now. Staybacks everyday. Kenari's. I am so tired. Homeworks are piling up each and everyday now. Its almost impossible to get it done in time. And yet I have the time to blog :D Now I can only use the internet for 1 hour. Sheesh.

Anyway, Accounts is so bloody hell annoying. Addmaths... Sigh. Its only chapter 1 but im still kinda slow at it. Bio ? What the hell is Bio ? I dont remember studying anything about Bio this whole month. Phy... S I G H. Its so boring. Micrometer screw gauge W H A T ? =.= Chemistry is THE BEST so far. Atleast I understand whatever thats happening when im in Chemistry class. Lol.
BM ! Cikgu Hasnan likes to murder his students alot. But BM homework can't defeat the Oh So Awesome Accounts. It takes me 1 hour +++ to finish one freaking question !

And she gave us 37 questions to be completed by Monday.
I got other stuffs to do lahhh. Ish.


I almost destroyed the keyboard while typing this.



Comments

Popular Posts