help me find the switch
You've got First-Class seats.
In my heart.
Does that sound gay ?
What the hell.
So right now, all I want to do is just to lie down on my bed and drift away. I don't want to think about you or you or it. Sometimes I just wish I could shut down my brains. That would be very convenient. Really.
Why is it that we can never get what we want ?
Its always about doing what you have to do. What you need to do.
What about your wants ?
Recently I often get questions like,
Are you okay ?
Why do you look so down ?
Anything wrong ?
Whats going on ?
ARE YOU PREGNANT ??
(best one yet)
Is everything okay ?
You seem different lately ?
Why the long face ?
Tell me whats bothering you ?
Its not that I dont want to answer you.
I just don't know how to.

What do I do now ?
Someone said blogs are for Emo's.
Not entirely true.
Basicly you just write what you're feeling.
So when you're feeling emo,
thats when the blog starts to be emo.


Comments
Post a Comment