RedRedRedLips


i have a red lips printed pants


School is cool. Yes, tiring and hectic. Been busy with Orchestra. Gosh, im just so happy to be apart of the orchestra team. I mean, its just really.. nice and awesome.
I <3 my Orchestra people a lot :)

Anyway, we are all currently busy with the upcoming Sports Day and also, Cross Country event.
Sports Day - 6th Feb
Cross Country - 23rd Jan

Its pretty sad and embarassing if u actually die out of exhaustion at a Cross Country event. So yeah, I hope it doesnt happen to me :P I mean, seriously. Stamina level currently at, ZERO level. Which is not good. Lol. Gahh its okay, as long as I finish the run, I'll still get a point for Kenari, so thats practically what its all about lah.

Orchestra was fun today, being the senior and all. We just got new members, so it was all like, seniors ordering the juniors around and stuff.

Lol. Im jk. But it was kinda cool being referred as the senior in the Orchestra Club since we dont have any Form5 members. I actually kinda missed playing my alto-sax.

///////

I shall not say that my house team suck, even if they do.
WHY ?
Because its MY house team.
:)

Kenari rocks ! <3<3

LOVE

Comments

Popular Posts