get set go !
I went bowling yesterday and I broke a nail. AUCH. I haven't played bowling for like God knows how long already. Loll. it was funnnn though. Actually we wanted to go watch Alvin or maybe Avatar. Yes ppl, I haven't watch Avatar. Do rate my Lame-ness level. Haha.
Well so anyway, obviously I lost kaw kaw at bowling. I mean, you've got to understand, the ball is kinda heavy okay. So I just sort of PUSHED it only. HAHAHA XD
Wtv, school is starting tomorrow.

My brains can finally start working again. Its been dead for too long. It needs to be refreshed. The problem is, I haven't even started packing all my school stuffs. I don't even know where my bag is, my books, pencils, everything. If I dont pack by tonight, tomorrow morning is going to be chaotic. I hate chaotic mornings. Sigh.
Oh well, I guess thats it for this one. Happy Schooling people ! :)


Comments
Post a Comment