whispers



Everything was so bright. I couldn't see. I tried to reach out. Why ? What am I reaching out to ? I have to know. It was suddenly windy and cold. I could feel my hair slapping my face as I try to open my eyes. I was not alone.


I started to run. Everything around me seemed to feel wrong. I don't know what it was exactly. But I remember the uneasiness and the pain I felt when I was there. I know that place. But I couldn't remember. I didn't want to remember. All I wanted to do was to get out of there. So I ran. And ran. There's no way out.


I tried to scream. Obviously, no sound came out. Typical nightmares.


I can't remember how I got here. I am suddenly standing at the end of a very steep cliff. I peered down at the angry ocean. Waves slamming on the big rocks over and over again. The sound of the sea, as if they were wailing and screeching and just making really horrible sounds. But surprisingly, I felt like there's no other place that could be worse than where I am at now. Right at that moment, a crazy question popped in my head.

Should I jump ?


A flash of images wizz through my head. Happiness. Laughter. The future ?


Photo from :IROIRO

Comments

Popular Posts