Spin and twirl
Its been awhile now hasn't it :)
Dear bloggers, have you guys missed me yet ?
Im sure you have.
I came back from Kuching on the 1st but decided that I was too tired and lazy to blog just yet.
I am most definitely not going to talk about EVERYTHING that has happened for the past week since, well, a lot had happened. haha.
Lets just summarise the whole week, shall we ? :)
Kch, Swk
Day 1
Arrived at the Kuching Airport. Fetched by beloved auntie and uncle. Went straight home to my grandmother's place. Everyone was like kecoh as usual :) Met my niece for the first time :D Her name is Alya. She is super adorable :P And also, my nephew, Jordan who if im not mistaken is turning 2 next year. Met my cousin's friend, Hakim ;) Shoutout to him ! HI HAKIM ! XD
Day 2
Went for a movie with Adzim and Razman. 2012. Awesome movie but, kinda unrealistic. But hey, it is suppose to be like the end of the world. So I guess it is suppose to be unrealistic. HMM. The ending was kinda bad though. Was expecting them to go to another planet or sth. LOL. I mean, I thought that in the end Earth was gonna be destroyed completely. Haha. Anyway, had ice creams at sugarbun and head home :)
Day 3
Today was a freeday. I don't remember doing anything.
Day 4
Nothing much. Visited my aunty across the street :P Then went to the museum XD
Day 5
Spent my days watching DVD after DVDs after DVDs. Watched, The Orphan, Sorority Row, Hancock, G Force, Over her Dead Body, 88 Minutes, The Ugly Truth, G.I Joe and so much more.
Day 6
Met up with Iera Escrava, Cassandra Heliana and Aimy Amanina :D Had a fun time especially, with Iera as I haven't seen her for quite some time since she moved to Kuching. Later, watched New Moon with cousin, Nazreen. Thank you for bearing with me in the movie. As i was like practically, half screaming, everytime either Edward or Jacob shows up. Lol. We ate sushi in the movies, since didn't have the time to line up for popcorns. I'd kill myself if I missed even a sec of that movie :P Anyway, it was surprisingly a good movie. Better than Twilight. I was expecting for it to be boring. But the ending, omg, I feel like screaming when it ended like that. Sheesh. TERGANTUNG much ? Now, must wait for another year for the next one. Sigh. Anyway, I am still Team Edward eventhough yeah, Jacob is soooo hot, But Edward is hot too, And I am very much still loyal towards Team Edward :) Oh yea, met Adzim's friend Ahmad ! Hi Ahmad !
Day 7
Hari Raya Haji. Went to see relatives ofcourse. Stuck at Nek Cik's house as usual. Won't let us leave until everyone is super full. Thank god, her food has always been the best :D Later went to Nek Ros's house. Correction, NEW house. Yeah, she just moved. I miss the old house terribly. I mean, the new house is nice and all, but its.. NEW. Hmm oh well. Een was there :) Nazeera was there :D Immal was there :O Haha. Aunty Alin was there :P It was all and all a superb day.
Day 8
Spent my time at my uncle's house. Then went to Waterfront and Kg Gersik across the river.
Took lots of photos. Practically just jalan jalan. Then went to The Spring. AGAIN. Simply.
Day 9
Met Adzim's friend, Marhan :) Hi Marhan ! :P We were sending him off the the airport. He was going to Bintulu, for studies if im not mistaken. Een was going to KLIA to go to Japan. So I met up with Een too that day. To bid farewell, until next year, we'll meet again, dear cousin. Sigh. But I do hope I could see you on the 17th. Lol. Very small chances but not impossible. Can always pujuk my dad to go to KL. Anyway, after saying goodbye to Marhan and Een, I joined Adzim and his mini austin and head home.
Day 10
Farewell day. Flew back home back to Seremban. Had the bestest time ever in Kuching. Great time, camwhoring with Adzim's PSP :D lol. Much love from me, to my families there.
PHOTOGS ?
Facebook - Coming soon


Comments
Post a Comment