J'ai vu Paris

BONJOUR.

Paris was supér
Eiffel Tower was merveilleux !
Mona Lisa was
fantastique.



The journey from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Charles De Gaulle Airport took around 13 hours. Amirah Ruzaimi spent the whole 13 hours watching movies after movies after movies. And ofcourse only 3 hours to sleep :D But it was kinda sad that they don't really had THAT much of nice movies. I watched Aliens in the Attic, Bolt, Up, Hannah Montana the Movie, Bandslam, The Secret Garden and Post Grad :)

Arrived in Paris, -2°C :S
Freezing. Only had my black coat on under my Adidas blouse.

The hotel, Millenium. Not bad. 9/10 maybe. The room is well.. small. I mean, I can't complain as its actually only for the crew. So yeah.

First day
It kinda got less freezing 2°C-4°C
Took the train. Here and there. Saw the Eiffel Tower.. :D
Awesomeeeeeee. The G.I Joe people has been here before ;) Lol.
Eventhough well, it was kinda misty and all, can't really see the top but it was still cool. There was 'lecak' here and there too, and one of my gloves fell inside the mud. And I ended up with a muddy glove =.= Ate McD at Galeries Lafayette. Omg, that is the grand'est mall ever !
Don't worry, photos, coming soon :)

Second day

2°C Missed the bus. WTF.
We weren't even late ? Wtv. Went to meet the Mona Lisa at Louvre :)
She is pretty. But, the painting was layered by 2 glasses, plus, we weren't allowed to get like.. 3metres near the painting... So yeah bummer. BUT. I got to see the sculpture of Venus de Milo also known as the Greek goddess of love and beauty. Yeah, she's cool and all, especially with the fact that she lost both her arms.. Anyway, Before going to the Louvre, went to Notré Dame. Went inside the church and all, the bell, rang. Haha. I feel like I was in a Hunchback of Notre Dame disney movie. I guess that was all. Went back to Charles De Gaulle, ate McD again. Waited for the bus until 8pm only to find out that the bus isn't coming. I really really had an issue with that bus. Sheesh. Anyway, we got on a Taxis sponsored by the Millenium hotel as their bus dint come to pick us up. Yeah. The taxi driver was kinda wacko. Anyway got back at the hotel around 9pm. He was waiting. And still waiting. Haih.

Couldn't sleep. Waited. Counted the hours till the RESULTS.
3am in Paris.... 7am in Msia.

FELL ASLEEP.

Woke up at 5am. Ayah was already calling Mama on skype.

Please tell god,
give me straight A's


MAMA : Yeah, she got straight A's
:D

AMIRAH JUMPS UP AND DOWN ON THE BED. ALMOST TRIPPING ON THE BEDSHEETS AND THIS CLOSE (VERY CLOSE) TO DROPPING FACE DOWN ON THE FLOOR. AND CRACKING HER SKULL.

Got ready.
Packed all of my stuffies.

Got dressed.

Headed to the airport.

GUESS WHAT.
I saw MCKEY from America's Next Top Model at the Immigration !
Too bad dint take a photo with her.
NVM.

Got on the plane,
bid farewell to dear Paris.

AU REVOIR :)


Comments

Popular Posts