Abu, Ah Cheong and Muthusamy
I just got home from our trip to Penang, Kedah and Perlis.
Not gonna say much abt it here. It was fun though. Im just too lazy to type lately !
:O My blog is sooo dying. haha. Nvm. Im sure I can make it come back to live somehow.
SIGH.
Anyway, topic of the day is....
DRUMROLL PLEASE.
....
....
....
HOW CORRUPTED OUR LANGUAGE HAS BECOME !

Anyway, topic of the day is....
DRUMROLL PLEASE.
....
....
....
HOW CORRUPTED OUR LANGUAGE HAS BECOME !

You can practically hear people using MANGLISH everywhere. Manglish means Bahasa Melayu mix with English. Im sure everyone is familiar with this language. I know I am because I speak Manglish most of the time. Which is BAD ! I mean, what's happenned ?? Why must we speak like that ? It doesnt even sound nice. I mean like okay, let me give you bloggies some examples.
AH CHEONG : Wei, Abu pass me the kicap can, ar ?
ABU : Go ambil yourself la. My tangan cannot reach la.
AH CHEONG : Alaa, lazy la. Haiyaa. Nevermind. I need to go to the tandas first.
AH CHEONG : Wei, Abu pass me the kicap can, ar ?
ABU : Go ambil yourself la. My tangan cannot reach la.
AH CHEONG : Alaa, lazy la. Haiyaa. Nevermind. I need to go to the tandas first.
. . . . . . . . . . .
MUTHUSAMY : Deii, macha. What are you doing here la, Abu ? Lama tada nampak you !
ABU : Macha ! I makan makan here only la. I came with Ah Cheong. He's in the
jamban. Diarrhea kot. He ate the SPECIAL Nasi Lemak Sambal with Sotong
and Ayam just now.
MUTHUSAMY : Oh that one. Dei, sedap la wei. You cuba try la. Kaw kaw sedap.
ABU : Ok la ok la. I wanna chau first. I have to go jumpa my awek at Jusco. We're
going to go and see a movie, New Moon.
AH CHEONG : Ehh I watched that movie with my nenek semalam. Walaowei. Awesome
movie. Edward Cullen handsome gila.
MUTHUSAMY : Macha. Jacob Black lagi mantap la. He's body like hot nak mampus. If given a
chance I'd go tengok that movie thousands of time la.
ABU : =.= I shall not admit that you both are my friends. You guys sound so gay and
bapok la. Haiyaa. Ok la. I go first. Nanti my awek scold me for being late.
*Muthusamy and Ah Cheong continued debating on who is hotter, whether its Edward or Jacob*
Lol. Anyway, the dialogue isnt about New Moon or Abu's girlfriend. I got abit carried away. But anyways, it still delivered the message which is, how bad us Malaysian's are at both language, English and Bahasa Melayu. We have got to do something about this, or our language will eventually die. THE END
ABU : Macha ! I makan makan here only la. I came with Ah Cheong. He's in the
jamban. Diarrhea kot. He ate the SPECIAL Nasi Lemak Sambal with Sotong
and Ayam just now.
MUTHUSAMY : Oh that one. Dei, sedap la wei. You cuba try la. Kaw kaw sedap.
ABU : Ok la ok la. I wanna chau first. I have to go jumpa my awek at Jusco. We're
going to go and see a movie, New Moon.
AH CHEONG : Ehh I watched that movie with my nenek semalam. Walaowei. Awesome
movie. Edward Cullen handsome gila.
MUTHUSAMY : Macha. Jacob Black lagi mantap la. He's body like hot nak mampus. If given a
chance I'd go tengok that movie thousands of time la.
ABU : =.= I shall not admit that you both are my friends. You guys sound so gay and
bapok la. Haiyaa. Ok la. I go first. Nanti my awek scold me for being late.
*Muthusamy and Ah Cheong continued debating on who is hotter, whether its Edward or Jacob*
Lol. Anyway, the dialogue isnt about New Moon or Abu's girlfriend. I got abit carried away. But anyways, it still delivered the message which is, how bad us Malaysian's are at both language, English and Bahasa Melayu. We have got to do something about this, or our language will eventually die. THE END
Apologies for the lame post. But im running out of ideas and, i need help to bring my blog back to life. HELP AND SUGGESTIONS ARE VERY MUCH WELCOME :D
Comments
Post a Comment