Questions ?
My bed suddenly doesn't feel comfortable at all. I just noticed that there's this bulgy thing at the side of my bed. My bedsheets feels rough and scratchy. My blanket doesn't feel warm. I've always thought that I could count on you, Beddy (My bed's nickname). I consult you when I have problems. I cry on your shoulder. I rely on you when everything seems to be falling apart. I dream with all the time. Dreamy dreams and Nightmares. You offer comfort and warmth all this years. Now ? You're betraying me too ?

It's different tonight. It's an important night. It's a special night. A night that was suppose to be for celebration. I guess the both of us weren't really in the celebrating mood. But then again, is it necessary to hurt me like this ? I waited. And waited. It is sad. More than sad actually. Pathetic more like. Looking in the mirror. Looking at the state im in, I know that its time. But am I ready ? Im already half dead lastnight. Can survive the following nights ? I wish that nights are shorter now. I keep on glancing on the clock. Tried not to check my phone. Because I know. I would be dissappointed again. Am I overreacting ? Am I making TOO big of a deal out of this ? I use to think that. But now I know that I am not. I know when im unhappy. And when I am, surely it means something's wrong. Right ? I am not suppose to be unhappy.
So what's going to happen now ?
I shut my eyes. Hoping to get an answer in one of my dreams tonight. I tried to sleep again.

How is this going to end ? Im scared to find out. Do I have the courage to make that decision ?
Another fiction.


Comments
Post a Comment