When the beat kicks in

So okay, 2 nights ago, I went for Surin's party at her place ofcourse. And it was hotty hot hot !
The music was good the food was good, everything was awesome, Well except for Debra and Nitya who were missing in action for the night. They couldn't come for god knows what reason. But it was still okay, i mean, Sheena, Jaysh, Mohni, was there. And ofcourse, the usual group was there too. Aly, Shereen, Jazlyn, Michelle, Jia Rei. So yeah, we totally conquered the dancefloor. Veerin's peeps were there too obviously. Jiet Er, Loges, Danusha, Mif etc and a bunch of ppl i don't know :)
OKAY ! So, we were just sort of chatting away in the living room, me talking to jaysh and all, it was fun. I missed her so :P Haha. Then we camwhored a little, and went to eat for Jazlyn was too hungry. So okay, we ate Puree (I dont know how to spell it actually) We also ate Spaghetti with yummy fishball. Erhh. There was chicken too. Yep. Then we were served with Sprites and 7ups, i think. So i drank like alot. And end up getting drunk over Sprites =.= It could happen.
NOTE TO EVERYONE : DO NOT TAKE EXCESSIVE SPRITES. IT IS DRUNK'ABLE.
So i went all sugar rush'ish when they start the music. Haha. I mean the music and lights !
AWESOME. Im telling you, Surin and Veerin your house rocked :D
They put on the hottest songs ;
Tick Tock - P Diddy & Kesha
Hotel Room Service - Pitbull
Love Game - Lady Gaga
I Wanna - All American Rejects
Celebration - Madonna
Whatcha Say - Jason Derulo & Imogen Heap
Sexy Chic - Akon & David Guetta
And tonnes more !
MORE PHOTOS ?
Hotel Room Service - Pitbull
Love Game - Lady Gaga
I Wanna - All American Rejects
Celebration - Madonna
Whatcha Say - Jason Derulo & Imogen Heap
Sexy Chic - Akon & David Guetta
And tonnes more !
MORE PHOTOS ?
Facebook la :)


Comments
Post a Comment