I don't understand
Most of your actions,
Most of the words you use towards me,
Most of your thoughts,
Most of everything that you have never done.
why ?
HEY-HO. Went to school today. Surprisingly, today was not as bad as the other days. There was ZERO ceramah to start with. Which is a hell of a good thing :) Our first activity was tidying up the hall for a bit. Then, we went to the utility room with Pn Farida, she had two slots with us. So we played this Roda Impian game thing. It was kinda fun as it was Girls VS Boys, which always, gets the mood heated up, as both obviously did not want to lose. This is absolutely natural due to the never ending debate of; whether it is the Boys or the Girls are the best in every single thing. Eventhough its pretty much obvious that the girls are ;) Haha. Okay, before i get anymore sexist then I already am, (LOL) I should get on with the story. So yeah, we played Roda Impian. Pn Farida gave relly weird phrases for us though. She said its phrases we'd learn in Form4. Shes kinda giving us a heads up of how UGGGGHHHH'ish Form4 is going to be like.Most of the words you use towards me,
Most of your thoughts,
Most of everything that you have never done.
why ?
This is one of the phrases; Seri Lazuardi
There were other weird phrases, but I forgot of it :)
Anyway, the girls won. Duhh. No surprise there. So after that we just spent most of the time playing, UNO, Catch, Blackjack and Speed.
I finished reading The Magician's Guild by Trudi Canavan.
Desperately need to buy the 2nd Book, The Novice :D
Currently reading Scandal by Amanda Quick
Desperately need to buy the 2nd Book, The Novice :D
Currently reading Scandal by Amanda Quick
*Hates myself for finishing the book so quickly.


Comments
Post a Comment