A jumble of materials

HELLO HUMANS !

Its a Thursday morning and im chilling at home :D
I dint go to school today. No one did actually. Im sure of it.
So anyway, since my desktop is super slow and annoying, I couldnt really play any games on FB, can't do anything much. Well besides blogging, and just FB'ing a little here and there. So i decided to go Chic-Photog-Hunting :)

Here are the results of my little hunting activity :



I love the black shoes and the tights. Like everyone is after this kinda booties and everything. I think oxfords are super :D

The tights :) I want a rainbow-patterned-tights please ?

:P

Nice pose though.





A leopard skinned tights. Grr.
I saw this really pretty leopard skinned sweater in KL and i sooo wanted to buy it because i saw Lauren from the Hills wearing it and it looked good. Unfortunately,
the quality wasn't so good. The material was very very RIP-ABLE.
It was kinda torned at the side too. Plus, it was kind pricey too. For a low quality item. So yeah. I just thought it wasnt worth it. SIGH. Any ideas on where i can get one ? :)


A little touch of vintage :) I'd love to have vintage patterned wallpaper for my bedroom. Floral prints, THUMBS UP !


I adore the bag.

Long strapped ones. I just bought one in ****** :)
Nice red top. It looks like velvet.


And velvet is niceyy ;)



Well, that was fun :)
.

Sources : Lookbook

Comments

Popular Posts