On the threadmill

2days ago, I went to the gym. For a visit. I haven't been there since, God knows when. Well anyway, I went there with Anis and Syafiqah. So I was actually excited about the whole thing. Finally, theres something to do. I finally have an eventful day. So, they're suppose to arrive at 9.00am. To express on how excited I was, at 8.35am, I actually texted both of them ;
From : Amirah
To : Anis Diyana, Syafiqah Azhar
Hey, boleh datang awal sikit tak ? Around 8.45am ke ? :D
To : Anis Diyana, Syafiqah Azhar
Hey, boleh datang awal sikit tak ? Around 8.45am ke ? :D

Yeah and they ended up reaching my house at 9.15am. Doesn't matter. Anyway, we walked together to the gym from my house just after Sha arrives. Bad luck for us, Sri Carcosa is under construction since forever, so there was this construction workers right in front of my house, with the machines and the dusts and noise. Definitely not a healthy environment. They are building this Semi-D houses in Carcosa. I know, what you're thinking. What the hell happen to, ''Sri Carcosa - Exclusive Bungalows'' Piece of shits, I say. Sigh. Moving on, things got better after we got passed that construction area. We reached the Clubhouse minutes after that, wrote my name Etc in the Logbook thing, and everything. Yeah I never found out why they need that, actually. Whats the use, really ? Anyway, we went to the gym, and Voila !
What do you
know, the gyms empty, which is a good thing, and theres another thing. Theres a NEW threadmill ! Well, actually I have no idea how new it was considering my last visit to the gym was.. Not so very recently. Ah, who cares. Its still new. So we had the music on, as loud as we wanted it to be. Its so great to have gym all to yourself :DSo, before we start our WORKOUT, I lead the warming up session, which is quite messed up, due to lack of exercising at home and skipping Pendidikan Jasmani Classes :P Great, so after warming up, I started on the threadmill.
Walked. Walked. Walked faster. Jogged. Jogged. Jogged and jogged and back to walking.
I enjoyed myself alot once I got the rhythm and the beat with the songs. Oh yea. It felt good.
Beads of perspiration trickled on my forehead. Its been quite some time since I last sweat like this. Sha and Anis was using the bicycle kinda of thingy, I really don't know what they call it. Lol. So yeah, it was, okay. Then we just sort used all those other stuffs they have in a gym :)

After, that we took some photos obviously. Went for a walk to the playground. It was freaking hot btw. I have no idea why we even decided to go there. So dah sampai, Anis played on the swing for a bit. No one went on the slide obviously, I mean, who would want to get their asses on fire. Did I mention it was really hot ? Yeah I think I did. I was sitting under the shady trees protected from the killing hotness the sun is producing. Gosh. I am really exaggerating. Aren't I ? Well anyway, after getting attacked by some ants(I think we invaded their territory), we ran off and head home. Anis was the most happiest one to get home :)
After having some snacks, we changed. Then watched a DVD Anis brought.
CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC. It was an O-K movie. Quite funny. But it was predictable and expected all the way. So after the movie ended, we ate lunch and everyone bid farewells to each other and TTFNs.
So that was it. My day of Sweatiness and Smelliness :D


Comments
Post a Comment