tiens-moi ce soir les bras de votre
Sometimes, you push other people out of your life for the one you love.
Greetings :) I am currently online on facebook, and just decided to try to post something here tonight. Lately, I've been feeling super lazy to write anything at all. So here I am, eating brownies (I just baked in the evening with my mum), typing away on my bloggie. So yeah, the brownies are awesomeeee, BE JEALOUS PEOPLE ! BE VERY JEALOUS.

Haha, anyway, I posted some weird-weird photos on FB just now, just for the fun of it, it is Halloween after all. So yeah, for those who still hasn't check out the photos, please do, it'll make your day, as you will laugh at them :P Haha. Lastnight, I watched 13 Ghosts and The Covenant on AXN. They had Emily Rose later too but I chickened out, and plus, I was soo tired.
It was indeed a tiring day okayy, I went to school, (BIG MISTAKE) Sigh. Wtevs. Then in the evening, us 3Arif'ans had our Class Party at A&W. Yes, it was fun and all, but sadly, it wasn't as FUN, due to the absence of 2 of our classmates, Anas Siddiq and Jazlyn Anne Arrais. Wow Anas, this is the second time im mentioning you on my blog. You're gonna be famous :D Haha, I am advertising you here. Lol. Yeah, both of them could'nt come, ofocurse, for reasonable reasons. OKAY, so the bear was obviously there. We danced to Macarena :) Lol. WOOHOO. One of my all-time-one-hit-wonders-FAV. Unfortunately, the day was'nt complete because there weren't any CURLY FRIES. Sigh. Now im craving for them. Ah, drop it. I'll continue complaining about until tomorrow if I dont't stop now :D
Haha, anyway, I posted some weird-weird photos on FB just now, just for the fun of it, it is Halloween after all. So yeah, for those who still hasn't check out the photos, please do, it'll make your day, as you will laugh at them :P Haha. Lastnight, I watched 13 Ghosts and The Covenant on AXN. They had Emily Rose later too but I chickened out, and plus, I was soo tired.
It was indeed a tiring day okayy, I went to school, (BIG MISTAKE) Sigh. Wtevs. Then in the evening, us 3Arif'ans had our Class Party at A&W. Yes, it was fun and all, but sadly, it wasn't as FUN, due to the absence of 2 of our classmates, Anas Siddiq and Jazlyn Anne Arrais. Wow Anas, this is the second time im mentioning you on my blog. You're gonna be famous :D Haha, I am advertising you here. Lol. Yeah, both of them could'nt come, ofocurse, for reasonable reasons. OKAY, so the bear was obviously there. We danced to Macarena :) Lol. WOOHOO. One of my all-time-one-hit-wonders-FAV. Unfortunately, the day was'nt complete because there weren't any CURLY FRIES. Sigh. Now im craving for them. Ah, drop it. I'll continue complaining about until tomorrow if I dont't stop now :D
Oh yeah, back to the horror movie. 13 Ghosts. Omgshh. LAME. It was sooo not scary. Haha. OK. Maybe it was, A LITTLE lah. But not enough to haunt my sleep lastnight. Where else The Covenant wasn't even a Horror movie. But it sure was a good movie. Romance stuff. Its almost a little bit like TWILIGHT :P And, Steven Strait was so handsome then. He isn't now though. What a shame. NVM, we have Rob Pattinson and Taylor Lautner to help with that :) Haha. Anyway, im kinda keeping myself busy and occupied with Talentime. I'll elaborate more on this in the next post yeah ? Toodles now ;)
P/S: THE FRENCHIE MEANS,
HOLD ME IN YOUR ARMS, TONIGHT
Comments
Post a Comment