in the loop



When i woke up this morning, I rose up from bed, dragged myself to the bathroom to wash up as usual. I would pass a wall mirror just next to the door. As i walked by, I caught a glimpse of a familiar reflection. Why ofcourse, it was a reflection was myself in the morning. Which means, messy and horrifying. But something was amiss for it did not really seemed THAT familiar. Somehow it seemed, a little different. I decided to check myself in front of the mirror.

GASPS !

I have no hair !
It's gone !
CHOPPED halfway.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Or so I thought it was.

Turns out my hair was actually tied up, in a messy bun. I fell asleep lastnight without untying it back. No wonder my head hurt =.= So yeah, that was the story in the morning.

And so,
THE END !



Comments

Popular Posts