Wishing upon a star


Sometimes,
Most of the times,
You don't really get what you want.

But I'm learning to be grateful
with what or who I have.
Because GOD can take them away from you
in just a blink of an eye.

So cherish and treasure them,
when you have them.




Today was tiring. We had Raptai for the Anugerah Cemerlang tomorrow, so Orchestra rehearsal from 9.30-11.30. Photoshoot, at 9 was sooooo U GG HH. We had to actually wear our orchestra costume or attire or wtv u call it lah. It was super scorching hot. I think i lost a gallon of fluid from my body from sweating. Euw.

Anyway, Harry is such a darling :) Thankyou for today. I dont know what i'll do without you.

Moving on, after school, i went for Bala Tuition, for an hour only cuz i had to go for the Form5Grad ceremony in ALLSON KLANA. Ok, i want to take this oppurtunity to promote Bala's Tuition Centre. LOL.

Maths F3 : Friday, 3-4.30
Banyak bagus ! :D



OKAY ! It was fun though. Took lots of pics, with some of the form5s. I really want to upload the pics but this effing desktop is kinda dying already, so im having problems, transferring the photos. Will upload on facebook later on :)
Mantin's Orchestra is not really that great :P They're okay. Its just that they are way more experienced than our orchestra.

Tomorrow's performance;

Gelang Si Paku Gelang,

Biar Bunga Berkembang &
My Way




*Beloved Aunty and Cousins flying from Sarawak for a visit here in Seremban :)

Comments

Popular Posts