its not over yet


so we are done with trials.
but there is one more bitch going down.
PMR.



yesterday was overall - O K

After school, I was suppose to go for orchestra practice.
BUT

I had to go tuition because my parents didnt let me skip.
Im totally fine with that.

BUT
Im going to receive A L O T of screaming on Monday.
Pn.Lim is going to murder me.

BUT
I've asked my dad to write a letter saying HE didnt let me go for the practice.
Haih, such a hassle.



Yesterday, for the first time in my life, (I THINK)
I am saying this.

I hate myself.

UGH.

Something bad happen.
I feel like I should just jump off a building.

GOODBYE WORLD.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



LAUGH OUT LOUD.
ofcourse i won't do that.
i have to go now.
today is going to be exciting.
I HOPE :)



Comments

Popular Posts