Love today,


A song from Mika,
He's so gay that we love him for it.


SEJARAH : 87%
GEOGRAFI : 85 %
KEMAHIRAN HIDUP ERT : 90%
SCIENCE : 85%


So far so good :D

Although my mum did say that :
"The marks aren't really that high"

but at least its an A :)
Im so happy, I could fly XD

So today, was actually PICTURE DAY. I totally forgot about it. It was okay-lah.
Didn't really have to worry much about my hair and B L A B L A. You know why.
Anyway, Anas Siddiq came today ! Yay ! Haha, i've missed you doee :P

He had to resit his TRIALS. Lucky you ;)


Ohyeaaa, today's most annoying person goes to...
DRUM ROLL please,

MR RIDZUAN VERNON FIDELIS !

CONGRATULATIONS, for pissing me off today.
I know you love me too much.

gtg xoxo, mira <3








Comments

Popular Posts