Black and White



Is colourful.
Very pretty :)



I really need to start studying. Damnit Amirah, you are so effing lazy.

U G HHH.



Anyway, I really dont want to talk about how, useless i've been this holiday. I was suppose to really study, but my rumbling tummy just won't let me. And the Oh-So-Tempting bed.. It just keeps on seducing me to lie down on it, and eventually.. Sleep on it. Im suppose to be watching Im A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here ! But my parents was doing their, Go And Study ! routine. So yeah, I could'nt even get near to the TV ;0 Sheesh.

NVM. They have RECAPS. Like tons of recaps. So it doesnt really matter.

I decided to write more than i use to. Who cares if im talking crap :D It is my blog.
Sigh. So its been 10 days since the last time i saw him. OMG, I hate holidays for this.
I mean im not allowed out. So theres noway I can see him by any chance...
I just have to wait till school reopens. Y A Y.
Hmm.. I can't wait to go Raya Shopping this Saturday :)



OK, THATS ALL FOR TONIGHT.


Oh, a black & white Photo I got from google.
Pretty :D



Comments

Popular Posts