dancing & singing in the rain

Would do me great,

Let the rain fall down & wake my dream
Let it wash away my sanity.






Today I woke up early to watch, Im A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here ! recap on Starworld.


WOOHOO. And by early i mean at 11a.m. Hehe. Thats early okay. So, i went down stairs. Quietly. Slowly and carefully not to get caught by my mum. As I was creeping down the creaking stairway, (Actually it wasnt really creaking, special soundeffects) I was imagining myself side by side doing a mission with a Double-07 Agent, James Bond. That got me a little excited. Heh. So, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, when i successfully arrived in the Living Room. I can tell that I would make a good, Charlie's Angel/James Bond sidekick :D

Right, so anyways, I realized that I was not alone down there. Enemies detected.




TWO UGLY MONSTERS
: Identified as,
Razmanthopiacorrous & MumbofreakoAdriana the BabyMonster



(Thats their monster name btw, i created it)
My brother and my sister was watching Toy Story 2 on Disney.


Sigh. NVM. IACGMOOH ! is a 2 hour show. Toy Story was finishing and plus I kinda want to watch that show for abit. Haha. I love you, Woody and I hate you Stinky-Pete.



So yeah, we decided to not kill each other in order to get the remote but instead, SHARE.
After all, sharing is caring :) Ahh, the beauty of Ramadan. Gets the Satan out of you :D


Okay, TTFN, Thats all for now.



Comments

Popular Posts