Let it burn
I am never satisfied with
any of my blog layouts.
But this one has got the potential to do so :)
Lets see how long this layout will last ;)
Here i am again. Just babbling away. Sometimes, I feel like just.. Just B L A B some more :D
Hahh. Anyway, i don't have anything much to say, since nothing has happened yet. I mean, I just woke up, sahur and now im blogging. So erhh.. I don't think any of you are interested in how my morning was.. Unless you want to know how hard it was for me to wake up this morning. Like any other mornings. And how I slept off back again after my sister woke me up. And how she banged on the door again to wake me up A G A I N. And how nice it felt to wash my face with cold water after finally given a chance to use the bathroom A F T E R miss-i-use-the-bathroom-for-hours just finished doing her business. So yeah. Hmm. Oh oh yea, and how I almost trip and fell down the stairs and maybe manage to crack my skull in the process.. Its quite hilarious, really.
Anyway, I need a haircut. Like P R O N T O. My hair looks like some kind of a Hutan Simpan in Taman Negara Pahang. Not like I've been there, but I've been told that the jungle is very thick :)
Definitely a similarity with my hair. And the fact that I haven't been combing them for days, helps. I actually love my hair un-combed. It looks, wild and big and nice. Haha. I hate flat hair. Well, not because they are ugly. Its just I don't look good with flat and really straight hair. I like hair with volume and attitude ;) Suits the personality. So i guess im just going to cut my fringe and maybe do a little-TINY-bit of trimming.
I have my own personal hairstylist btw. Seriously. I do. My mum. LAUGHS. She always cut my hair when I was younger. But now she only cuts my fringe. I mean, its easier and much much more better to cut your fringe yourself because when you cut them at a barber, they NEVER get it right. ITS ALWAYS TOO SHORT. ALWAYS. I totally understand that they, truly LOVE cutting hair and stuff. But its just annoying that whenever I tell them to cut my hair just a little bit. They never listen ! I definitely emphasis on that EVERY single time, due to the fact that I have the experience rof eally bad haircuts, so yeah. I would really make sure that they get the idea like really get the idea :) But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, they just had to cut just always, a little too much.
And thats why I prefer to have my mum to cut my hair. The End.
WOW. That was tiring. I mean, I was typing so fast, really expressing the hatred I feel towards those Tukang Gunting rambut, that has messed up my hair in the past. Yes, one day, I will seek for revenge. OOOHHH I REALLY WILL. Go burn down their shops :D Hee.
Ok, enough about them. Today, my sister is coming back home from Penang.
Y A Y. Untill Monday, I think. Liyana will be going back to KMB on Monday too. Then there will be just me & you, dinding. My BFF.
I seem to have develop a certain liking towards black&white photogs.



Comments
Post a Comment