SMASH IT, LIKE O-M-G !

Have you ever heard of,
Omigosh'ing ?
Well there is such thing.
Today is officially,
OMIGOSHING DAY'S FIRST ANNIVERSARY :)
So, happy omgoshing ppl.
Yesterday, my school held a Solat Hajat Prayers in the school hall.
It was okay. Just abit dull.
Anyway,
Today, as i was omigoshing with effie and sha, It just kinda hit me straight in the face.
TRIALS is next week. Its finally here. Im really nervous and all. But hey, I still have to go through it. So today, after recess all of form3 students had to go the hall to check out seatings and everything. For the first time in my life, i am actually sitting as the back ! As my name is always somewhere first on the namelist, I always get to sit right at the front. But this time it was abit different, they arranged us like, boys and girls in different rows. Idk why they did that though. Sexist maybe. Hah. But I guess it doesnt really matter. So, i am actually currently, kinda upset. But thats personal. Nowadays, its very dangerous to say too much online. Especially in blogs.
BTW,
I have to buy new shoes. School shoes that is.
SIGHHHHHH. The old one has really worn out. Its no longer usable. It has holes everywhere.
I shall remember you dear kasut. You have done very good deeds indeed, and I shall never ever throw you out for you are one of a kind. You keep my feet safe from the dirty toilets in school, keep them clean and comfortable. I wanted to buy a new pair of shoes just like you, BUT.
They are no longer on sale. I had you since 3 years ago.. I hope the new shoes wont bring bad luck to me.. Especially for next week, its trials week. But I know you're always with me.
I will walk into that hall, without you on my feet but in my heart.
Last but not least,
THANK YOU.

Comments

Popular Posts