BuckWild



So on saturday ada Math Camp. It was just okay. More like a Tuition kinda thing. The teachers pun just ok lah. Tak hebat mana. But atleast I start off my weekend doing something yang bermanfaat. Anyway, okay, after Math Camp, me and my dad went to Jusco. Book tickets for movies. He hasnt got the chance to watch Transformers yet, so yeah he bought tickets for my mum and my brother and him to watch Transformers. Me, Izey and my youngest sister went for Ice Age 3. That movies is hilarious :D Definitely different from the previous Ice Age. I was laughing so hard my hands were flinging everywhere. LOL. I love buck in that movie. His character totally lightens up the whole show XD And I love that part when he went '' BUCK WILD'' Haha. A movie for those who needs to laugh :) Someone like me.


7/10




Comments

Popular Posts