The Reveal
My heart was thudding, a faster beating than usual, it was beating to kind of like Black Eyed Peas's Boom Boom Pow song rhythm. Yes, its on replay on my phone. Beads of perspiration trickled down my forehead and neck. I hoped that there was no unwanted and unplesant odour coming with it. But thats okay, Im a passionate Nivea Deodarant user. I should be fine. I wiped that out of my mind. I was struggling to stay calm. Well atleast, look calm. But I guess it didnt work as he opened his mouth to.. Say something.
''What happenned ?"
"Nothing. Really."
I lied ofcourse.
"You're lying"
Shit. Sometimes I think he can read minds.
"And no I cant read minds. Its written all over your face. Something bothering you ?"
"Erh, no.. Yes. I think."
"Im listening"
Awkward silence ..............................................
"Im going to be really straightforward."
"Okay"
"You are going to die in 1hour."
"I am ?"
"Yes"
Gosh, how can he take this horrific news so calmly ? Does he not want to live ?
"Ofcourse I do want to live, but of thats my fate.. Which is to die early, then I have no other choice then to accept it now don't I ?"
"I guess you're right"
"So Death Angel, would you care to spend this last 60mins of my life with me, before you take my life ?
"Ofocurse."
I've never met a human like him ever. Before. My duty as a Death Angel, is by far the hardest among all the other Angel's tasks. Yes, readers. Im an angel. Death Angel. My duty is end your life. When the time has come. So yes, A few days ago, I received my latest task. Which is to take the life of the person very dear to me. Even so, I wouldnt be too sad. As life doesnt end there. Infact, theres still more to come.
NOTE :-
I am sure most of you is as much as confuse as I am while reading this, and as for me im typing this and thinking to my self of what I just typed. Its a story. I thought that since theres not much to tell, as theres not much going on in my life at the moment, why not entertain my readers with short stories. So this is kind of the continuation from the previous post. Eventhough it doesnt really make sense. Anyway, theres still continuation from this one.
''What happenned ?"
"Nothing. Really."
I lied ofcourse.
"You're lying"
Shit. Sometimes I think he can read minds.
"And no I cant read minds. Its written all over your face. Something bothering you ?"
"Erh, no.. Yes. I think."
"Im listening"
Awkward silence ..............................................
"Im going to be really straightforward."
"Okay"
"You are going to die in 1hour."
"I am ?"
"Yes"
Gosh, how can he take this horrific news so calmly ? Does he not want to live ?
"Ofcourse I do want to live, but of thats my fate.. Which is to die early, then I have no other choice then to accept it now don't I ?"
"I guess you're right"
"So Death Angel, would you care to spend this last 60mins of my life with me, before you take my life ?
"Ofocurse."
I've never met a human like him ever. Before. My duty as a Death Angel, is by far the hardest among all the other Angel's tasks. Yes, readers. Im an angel. Death Angel. My duty is end your life. When the time has come. So yes, A few days ago, I received my latest task. Which is to take the life of the person very dear to me. Even so, I wouldnt be too sad. As life doesnt end there. Infact, theres still more to come.
NOTE :-
I am sure most of you is as much as confuse as I am while reading this, and as for me im typing this and thinking to my self of what I just typed. Its a story. I thought that since theres not much to tell, as theres not much going on in my life at the moment, why not entertain my readers with short stories. So this is kind of the continuation from the previous post. Eventhough it doesnt really make sense. Anyway, theres still continuation from this one.


Comments
Post a Comment