DotDotDot

Weird title post, i know. Today was fun ! :) LAUGH 24HRS DAY !
Anis Diyana and Syafiqah Azhar, are unbelievably horrifying at times.

Anyway, todays post is going to be in BM.
WHY ? This is because of the government wanting to demolish PPSMI and it seems their reason for that is because they want us to 'Memartabatkan Bahasa Malaysia'. I don't deny that ist true that we have to that but, I dont think its a very wise choice to actually change the whole system like that. Plain unfair. They should really consider asking the students about this. Hear our opinions. Where's the democracy dude ? Ok, we're getting out of topic here. Back to the original topic.

Pada hari ini saya telah tiba ke sekolah lebih awal daripada biasa iaitu pada pukul 7.10 pagi. Kebiasaannya saya hanya akan sampai ke tapak perhimpunan sekitar pukul 7.30 pagi. Saya berasa sangat bangga terhadap diri saya. Saya telah duduk di sebelah Alyshua di tapak perhimpunan sambil mengulangkaji matapelajaran Sains. Hal ini adalah kerana kami akan menduduki ujian pada hari ini. (Minor test only actually) ... Err. Okay I give up. Wow writing in BM is excrutiating. I actually suck at language. Both BM and English. So lets try MANGLISH. Like what someone told me once, "You have to invent new words to a language so it will grow and not die off like how Latin did. " So thats exactly what im doing ! :D

Moving on, so today Anis and Sha was like so jahat. Victim of the day, Nizaar Suhairy. Yes, Anas tidak terlibat. Neither was I actually. Both of us were just bywatchers. I dont want to anyway. WHY AGAIN ? Sebab today, Im fasting. Yes lah puasa. What Anis and Sha did to Nizaar hari ini, haih, sangat mengerikan. Ini lah antara bukti bahawa, gangsterisme dan buli semakin berleluasa dalam kalangan remaja :P Anyway, nanti if I get involve, batal puasa. HAH. Okay, kesian Nizaar. They curi barang dia. Then asyik kena tipu je lah. Hadoi. Saya bersimpati Nizaar. Really :) Anis curi glasses Nizaar then bawa lari. Tah apa la perangai. But we gave it back to him at last anyway so no harm done XD

Thanks Nizaar for being such an entertainment today ! :)

End,

Comments

Popular Posts