Remember me :)


Amirah Ruzaimi will be leaving for Penang on Monday morning on the 22nd March.

To my dearest friends and bitches,
First of all, I'd like to apologize to each and everyone of you. Im really sorry I didn't get the chance to hangout with you guys. I've been sick and busy going out everywhere everyday - Not making excuses for myself, I know i am still at fault. Sigh. I hope I a forgiven :)

Some of you, I've known since Year One :)
Some since Year 5 :D
Some since Form 1 :O
Some only for three weeks :P

I love each and everyone of you, we've been great friends, and I shall cherish all of you forever. We share tears and joy, we had our bad and good times.I shall miss gossiping with all of you, just talking to you guys, hanging out, teasing, bitching :) EVERYTHING. I hope I will be missed, and we can all hangout next holiday. Is this mushy enough ? Lol.

SIGH.

I really cant believe im really leaving :') :') I am really actually leaving. Damn.

I wish all of you the best. Pray for me for I wll always pray for all of you.
I love you all. From the freakin' bottom of my heart.

Remember,
I love you more than Chocolates and Curly Fries :')

-Surin
-Jazlyn Anne
-Jia Rei
-Sheena Kristil


MWAHHHHHHH !
also to ;

- Debra Christal
-Jayshini
-Alyshua Prithy
-Nitya Uma
-Calvin Cheng
-Syafiqah Azhar
-Ahmad Nazmi
-Arman Haider
-Marc Adrian
-Mohnishah
-Anas Siddiq
-Michelle Moo
-Amir Hamzah
-Acap Jeff

till next holidays;
Amirah Ruzaimi - Signing off

Comments

Popular Posts