purppuraviitta

Who the hell speaks Finnish ?


All I can feel now is Pain.

What do I do now ?
Can I still do anything ?

I wish it didn't have to be like this. I don't know if you are still reading my blog nowadays, but - Whatever. I hate this. Im leaving soon.. Im still wondering if I should just let it be. Or do something about it. Even so, I feel like the both of us know what is the right thing to do.

I just don't like it.
I don't want it.

Because I miss you.
Badly.

And im a loser for admitting it.

P/S
I practically have that message memorised.

I don't know how long this is going to last.
Im sure it'll be better once I leave..

S I G H
At this point - I can't wait to leave


The reason is,
I don't know what to say.

Comments

Popular Posts