decisions
Someone said my all of my posts are so vague and shady.
Yes. You.
Well, in order for me to un-vague and un-shade my posts, I would most probably going to have to make this blog PRIVATE. Is that okay ? Problem is its going to be really annoying sending invitations to all your emails. Grrh. I'll think about it -♥
So okay, I have been spending my holidays doing my MRSM shopping.
OMG banyak gila stuffs to buy -.-" Seriously. WTF. Macam nak pindah rumah. Wait, memang macam nak pindah rumah pun. I will be staying there right ?
OMG - again. This post requires a lot of OMGs. I went to Jaya Jusco for three days in a row, i mean. Dudee, boleh muntah kalau pegi jusco banyak sangat kali. Really. Then Terminal One :S
Ohyeahhh then kena beli tonnes of baju kurungs. Letih gila :O
Examples :-
- Slippers
- Towel
- Berus basuh baju
- Detergent
- Toothbrush
- Bathrobe
- Syampoo
- Nail Clipper
- Socks
- FOOD
E T C
S I G H
Medical checkup (!)
X-RAY - Checked
Urine test - Checked
E U W
haha. I know
Moving on, to those who didn't notice, this is kinda the first time im posting in manglish. This is because, someone, said that I have never used BM in my blog. So.. Yeah. That was good enough. Right ? - You are so sibuk btw, -.-" Sukati la what I want to do with my blog.
But since I love youuuuu, then fineeeeeeee :D you happy now ? Haha.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Every morning I wake up now, I feel more and more and more dead than ever. I need to go out and do something. I feel stale -.-" and used. I need to feel fresh and new. And sparkly and shiny :D I want to feel that. How do I do that ? Ohmygod. Help :S


Comments
Post a Comment