Amirah against time



Its time. Its finally here. Im leaving now. Oh my god, I really can't believe its finally Sunday. A part of me wants to curse her heart out !, and another part of me.. Wants to curse her heart out too, yeah, but, also, maybe excited at the same time. Eventhough well, my life will officially really end tomorrow. Hmm oh well, as if it hasn't ended already.

Even so, Im still kind of nervous... Oh who the hell am I kidding, I am damn right effing nervous. Crap. Sigh. Well, atleast I know I have someone there for me. Right.? :/ Anis Diyana ? You're not going to bail on me are you ? Please don't, because I shall never forgive you, and I'll never ever talk to you. Ever. Again. I repeat, NEVER EVER AGAIN :) Bury that thought deep in that thick head of yours okay ? :D

Anyway, I went to Terminal One again yesterday, to buy me-self a brand new mp3. Been searching high and low in JJ for an mp3 using batteries but all they have is the rechargeable mp3s. The ones u can charge using your laptops and stuff. WTF. Since when did this happen ? Oh my god, I must be living under a freaking gigantic rock. I seriously have no idea that they really don't sell battery mp3s anymore -.-" ish. Didn't they think about students who stays in boarding school ? We don't have a laptop lahhh. GRR. Even with the charger they provided, we don't even have a freaking plug in our hostel room. Bloody hell ? I know. So yeah anyway, tried Terminal One, since there wasn't much choices in JJ. So, bought a blueish turqoiseish colour mp3, yes with rechargeable batteries but doesn't matter, i'll find a way to charge them. Bought a phone which cost RM 98.75 for me to use in boarding school. I am going to leave you oh Nokia 5130, but, do not worry for I am going to bury you behind my house so that, no one such as my brotha is going to use you :) Okay ? You will be safe there. LOL. Ohyeah, I also bought a new simcard. Going to use prepaid now. I'll provide you ppl the number later.

Stay tune for my next post.
Its going to be mushy and sappy.

Comments

Popular Posts