silence


I don't know whats going on but if this makes you happy then,
I shall not say anything about it either.
If silence makes it better, don't start the noise.
If my absence has started to not affect you anymore then,
I guess its better off this way.
Ofcourse I am upset.
I never thought that you would completely try to get out of my life.
Because well, I feel like you are
These are the times where I really sometimes just need someone to talk to
Someone who can put my mind off of the Hippo Dramas
It seems that you don't want to have anything to do with me anymore.
No longer a part of my life
You are practically gone all of a sudden
I've missed you
I've thought of calling a few hundred times but decided not to,
as you probably didnt want to talk to me or something
Which I thought was quite impossible as
Why the hell would'nt you want to talk to me ?
But I suddenly felt like you really don't.
I tried to just stopped thinking about it.
I thought,
What is the big deal anyway ?
He just hasn't text or call in awhile.
Thats all.
But this time,
I think you and I both know its different.
Its about something.
Maybe you're avoiding
From what ? I don't know
But it seems that way.
Avoiding me ? WHY ?
I just actually don't understand at all
But then again, Im sure you have your own reasons
for all THIS.

S I G H

I know I sound well, Super Emo
But im not.
Im just telling.
You might call me or text me or maybe post a wall on my Facebook
after reading this.
Then you might just try and say
What crap were you crapping on your blog ?
Everythings bullshit etc
Maybe because it is bullshit
You did this.
Not me.
Again,

S I G H

I feel empty and I feel like we have nothing.
All the memories just seem to have faded away.
I have a feeling that you feel the same way too,
but somehow maybe you stopped caring and didn't mind it.

P/S : Im sorry but I have forgotten

Comments

Popular Posts