Mosaic
It has to stop
Its going out of hand
I won't be able to control it anymore
But how ?
Went to Anis Diyana's house yesterday. Last min kinda thing. As usual just went there to lepak at her room. Go jalan jalan around RK. Then running away from crazy dogs chasing after us. (Tiring. Very tiring) Took tonnes of photos. Went to to new park. It was my first time there. Had to see what it looks like right ? Lol. Kind of like a mini city park. Its a great place to lepak. Went home around 7.15pm. Walked home from Carcosa's guard house where Sha's mum dropped me off.
Video called with Eky Roslan around 12.00am. He misses me it seems. Haha. We both agreed to video call as, I just got my hair cut and it looks like totally horrible. His hair.. Well his hair is already horrible. So yeah. Video called to laugh at each other's hair :D Had a great laugh with him, Gahh I so needed it. Thanks Eky, I miss you too. HAHA.
I just want to live a simple and happy life
No troubles.
No hassle.
No problems.
No dramas.
[Oh no wait scratch that last one, a life without dramas ? Boring]
I want a carefree life.
But I guess thats pretty much impossible
P/S : Photos has not been uploaded yet by Anis Diyana. So blame her :)
THIS CALLS FOR A RANDOM ! PHOTO
This is my phone's current wallpaper


Comments
Post a Comment