Make you beautiful

Theres so many things to talk about and im just too lazy to blog about everything and I bet you would'nt want to read all of the craps and ramblings anyway. So lets just make a list of IMPORTANT stuffs that has happened for the past one weeko ;)

  1. My 5130 Nokia came back from the dead - Ayah sent for fixing which only cost RM10 =.=
  2. Applying for AFS - Students exchange. I want to go to Japan please.
  3. There were some really weird hysteria cases in my school the other day
  4. I hit my head on the bedside table - AUCH
  5. Someone wrote me a poem :D
  6. Received flowers and chocs for Vday
  7. Went for Jiet Er's and Michelle's CNY open house.
  8. Missed Diyana and Deyla Mahashim's makan makan :( SORRY
  9. Accidentally dropped a carton of milk on the floor - Not so important actually
  10. Addicted to this -
  11. Received a letter from KGV. Guess what ? I got in.
  12. Gloomy days in S2 after I got the news
  13. Girlfriends and Boyfriends made a farewell party on my last day
  14. The farewell cake was yummy
  15. Got poured with with water - THANKGOD it was just water
  16. OHYEAH. Met with my long lost friend, Ahmad Asyraf !
  17. Ate KFC with the Kelisa's - Thanks Qayyum
  18. GROUPHUG SESSION
  19. Ohyeah btw im in 4 Hishamuddin
  20. Went for Jaysh's Sweet16. Bowling was disastrous
  21. Bought a cute pink dress LOL
  22. Bought black school shoes =.=
  23. Currently in love with - Hey Soul Sister :)
  24. Excited. Maybe
  25. Hopes for the best

Sorry everythings kinda jumbled up. This is a lame post. AGREE ?
NVM. I have to be lame sometimes right ? :)

PHOTOS ?



P/S : Photos at Michelle's will be uploaded later !
Loves :)

Comments

Popular Posts