J E L L Y


I feel like a Jelly today.

O

My posts lately, has become, annoyingly ridiculous and also painful to read. Its a good thing I decided to just post pictures on my last post right ?
I was dead bored today so I went through lots of my friend's of friend's of friend's's blogs. Came across some really interesting blogs :) I mean there are really certain blogs that are so easy to read. I wonder if people feel that way while reading mine. I sometimes sound like im talking to myself whereas im suppose to be talking to my readers. Right ?

Oh well. Uhh. Lets see... I should really pretend like im really talking to someone then.
Here goes.

H E L L O F E L L O W B L O G G E R S :D

...

How's that ? I think im getting better at this. I mean. I am communicating now aren't I ? I feel pathetic for a sec for trying so hard at this. I sound like some sad person who hasn't been socializing for a pretty long time ... [Long awkward pause] Well I guess there is some truth about that. I haven't actually... I should go out. Uhh. Where ? ...

Sheesh. I've been putting alot of these '....' in this post. The dots I mean.

This is going quite well isn't it ? I am communicating. I feel like im socializing. I guess theres no need for an outing then. Thats settled . I can just socialize through my blog. All my life.

Are you kidding me ?

Yes I am kidding you. Ofcourse I am. Are YOU kidding of asking me if I was kidding ? Seriously. LAUGHS* People must really dig my blog, with THIS kind of posts. Which is I am sure, way more ridiculous than the previous one. And I thought of making this post a decent and a readable one. I guess I saw that one going down the drain. This post has NONSENSE written all over it.

Don't I sound just like your mother ?
Is that the most perfect way to complete this not-worth-reading post or what ?

so if you're happy and you know it say



Comments

Popular Posts