Where is Hope ?


Maybe I just found it.
Or maybe,
as usual,
its just an illusion. A mirage.
Just another mirage.
No miracle.


Currently veryvery busy with Talentime :) <3<3 I am performing a Pop Dance, and two english songs with guitar The talent show is next week. I am nervous already. But I am very sure that it will be one hell of fun day ! Can't wait.

I've been spending alot of time in the Gallery to practice the dance. Pn Lalitha has been an angel to let us use the Gallery :D Today, I wore my PJ clothes to school, and En Azan was asking those in PJ's to stand infront and, Ketuk Ketampis' for tze ladies and Pumping for tze men. Ofocurse, I escaped, and ran off elsewhere. Haha. I don't see whats the problem with us in our PJs ? What harm will it do ? Sigh. Its so hard to understand how adults thinks :P Anyway, today was a veryvery tiring day, and yet, I am still here typing away in my bloggy since I haven't blogged for quite some time. So yeah, we practiced full swing for our dance today. After school, Syafiqah and Anis came over to my place to practice our guitar. Anis is our vocalist by the way :) Lol. They came for around 3 hours I think. We camwhored obviously. And recorded a video of us singing infront of a mirror =.= Peeple do stupid and crazy things for no reasons don't they ? Haha. Ive been trying to upload the video on facebook. But its taking like FOREVERRR to upload it. Sheesh. Even photos. But the videos, takes hours. How great is that ? Sigh. Anyways, I'll upload the photos first I guess.

But im too lazy to do so. Gosh. Im blabbering too much aren't I.
Nvm.


Oh yeahh, btw, theres a new, BEE in town. If you know what I mean ;) She's so annoying, and im bored, so what the hell. I need a new BEE to play with anyway. Need entertainment. Lol.


Anywaysss, GOOD NEWS ! I will be going to Sunway this Sunday to meet up with some of my old buddies in Subang. Wipeee. And maybe doing some shopping for my talentime too. I miss my friends there. So much. Sigh.

Dearest,
Nur Athirah
Alya Amira Rosly
Elyza Idayu
Raziatul Syahira
Amalina Sani
Audrey Chew
Radin Eliyana
Ezzati Amani
Sharifah NurNadzrah
Kumanan Asokan
Vashan Pillai
Tan Xin Xing
Esther Kee
Derrick Ee
Dhania Nicky
Devyoni
Ridha Kamarulzaman
Arif Azizi
Shahin
Nur Hazirah
Amalina Rosli
Zafirah
Shazril

(name sequence, are random)

its sad bcuz ive lost contact with some of you guys :'(


Comments

Popular Posts