school is cool

You might think im weird but I am not really looking forward to school holidays at all this year. For the first time. Im actually dreading it. After this, all I will be doing is, staying at home and get fat. Sigh. Holidays are pointless and un-productive periods. I hope I'd be going to Kuching, to visit my relatives there. And maybe, with luck, go Jakarta to shop. SIGHSIGH. Why la now nak gempa bumi jugak. Haha. GRR. Anyway, school, is cool people, you'll miss it when you got older :)

So anyway, today was fun. We played, monopoly. cleaned the class. Yesterday, we ponteng in the Gallery Sejarah. Lol. We took lots of stupidious pics. Played charade and pass the parcel. It was super-fun. Seriously :P I got some of them to do really EMBARASSING stuffs, for the pass the parcel game :D Charades, was hilarious.

This is some of the ones we did :

  1. Flowers in Vases
  2. Little Red Riding Hood is Sexy
  3. Stranger lies dead on the ground
  4. Thank you for coming
  5. Jugs and chopped carrots
  6. Rain falling on striped umbrellas
  7. We go to Watson to buy Listerine
  8. Fame and wealth does not make you happy
  9. Buzzlightyear likes to pretend to be a hero
  10. Mud is gross and full of worms
Yeah, I know. They are weird sentences :P Who cares anyway. It was funny and hilarious. I am really going to miss everything about school. My friends especially. Most of us are going to shift somewhere else next year. So yeah. This might be the very last time to see each other. Sighhhhh. Sheeesh. I sighed alot in this post. Whatevs.



Hopefully, we could all go for one last outing before everyone started to shift and move already.
:')

Comments

Popular Posts