I remember
Last sunday went to Sunway to meet up with some of my friends in Subang.
:)
Thanks for being my tour and shopping guides !
Nur Athirah
Alia Amira Rosly
Ridha Kamarulzaman
We shopped.
Bought the skinnys i was dying to have !
:P
Played air hockey and the basketball thing at the arcade :D
OH, and we wanted to take pics in the photo booth but tak cukup token So we took pics using our cams in the photo booth. haha !
Went for a nice lunch at G A S O L I N E
I ate ridha's food, and he ate mine =.=
haha. We shared, cuz his wasnt so nice.
Talked childhood memories :')
Its amazing how we can actually remember most of the stuffs that happened some years ago.
I hav
en't seen Ridha for almost four years but,
it seemed like only four days when we met that day.
He grew. He got handsome.
Haha.
Alia, sexy as always.
Tiera, cute as always.
She almost broke my ribcage when we hugged =.=
Always, the happening one.
She brought her guy friend too.
Cute guy :P
And her cousing.
Oh and Alia's friend, Shiela.
More photogs with tiera
:)
Thanks for being my tour and shopping guides !
Nur Athirah
Alia Amira Rosly
Ridha Kamarulzaman
We shopped.
Bought the skinnys i was dying to have !
:P
Played air hockey and the basketball thing at the arcade :D
OH, and we wanted to take pics in the photo booth but tak cukup token So we took pics using our cams in the photo booth. haha !
Went for a nice lunch at G A S O L I N E
I ate ridha's food, and he ate mine =.=
haha. We shared, cuz his wasnt so nice.
Talked childhood memories :')
Its amazing how we can actually remember most of the stuffs that happened some years ago.
I hav
it seemed like only four days when we met that day.
He grew. He got handsome.
Haha.
Alia, sexy as always.
Tiera, cute as always.
She almost broke my ribcage when we hugged =.=
Always, the happening one.
She brought her guy friend too.
Cute guy :P
And her cousing.
Oh and Alia's friend, Shiela.
More photogs with tiera
All and all,
splendid day :)
splendid day :)


Comments
Post a Comment