The List


Everytime I write a post,
the title would be the last thing I'll write.


Yesterday, after recess, we had no studies until 2.40pm. So it was like Hallelujah. Anyway, me, Amerol, Nazmi, Syafiqah and Anis did a list of After PMR Activites during the free periods. Well, it was mostly all from me, Syafiqah and Anis. Amerol and Nazmi, helped. A little.

Here's a peek of the list :)


AFTER PMR ACTIVITES

  1. Sleep ! Lots and lots of sleep
  2. Moviemania at Amy's place
  3. Visit the gym - Loose all those flabs baby
  4. Hangout - Shopping Spree
  5. Subang Hangout - A reunion with my subang friends :)
  6. Rollerblading
  7. Go for a manicure
  8. Set up a Home made SPA
  9. Do some baking ! Cookies & Cakes :D
  10. Go for a picnic
  11. Hair Makeover :S
  12. Guitar lessons - Anis's
  13. Go Gaga at Greenbox !
  14. Read a good book - I forgot how to read books other than reference book :) sad. I know.
  15. This is suppose to be at the top of the list. I am going to sing to 'I Gotta Feeling' by Black Eyed Peas out loud the minute I finish my last paper :D

There are more of it actually, but this is all you bloggers are gonna get.

Any ideas on other stuffs to add on to my list ?
Let me know :D




Comments

Popular Posts