The Fear

I just found out something today.


I have a phobia called Aichmophobia.



Definition : (pronounced [īk-mō-fō′bē-ă]) is a kind of specific phobia, the morbid fear of sharp or pointed objects (like needles, knives or even a pointing finger.


Well I don't think im scared of a pointing finger lah. But yes, I am very much afraid of sharp objects. Knives, stapler guns, even COMPASSES ! O-M-G. I know. That is pretty much sad. Debra bullies me alot with the compass. She is a fine product of EVIL.

I wonder if there's a phobia for fear of Debra ?
Debrphobia. HAHA.

Here is a list of interesting phobias ! :D

  1. Ablutophobia – fear of bathing, washing, or cleaning.
  2. Androphobia – fear of men.
  3. Catoptrophobia - fear of mirrors or of one's own reflection.
  4. Chorophobia - fear of dancing.
  5. Decidophobia – fear of making decisions.
  6. Erythrophobia – pathological blushing.
  7. Gynophobia – fear of women.
  8. Haptephobia – fear of being touched.
  9. Heliophobia – fear of sunlight.
  10. Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia – fear of the number 666.
  11. Paraskavedekatriaphobia – fear of Friday the 13th.
  12. Phobophobia – fear of having a phobia.
  13. Somniphobia – fear of sleep.
  14. Taphophobia – fear of the grave, or fear of being placed in a grave while still alive.
  15. Xenophobia – fear of strangers, foreigners, or aliens.

DO YOU HAVE A PHOBIA ?

Comments

Popular Posts